What is Ebt Edge
Electronic Benefits Transfer Card or EBT is approved and issused to avail certain benefits. You can use your EBT card just like a bank debit card. Every month the benefit amount will be deposited into your EBT account at the end of the month. You can use your card to purchase few qualified food items at any of the participating grocery store, if you get the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or SNAP benefits (formerly Food Stamps). If you are eligible for Cash benefits, you can use your card to withdraw your benefits at ATMs throughout New Mexico or pay for purchases at participating grocers.
EBT EDGE SM provides direct access to the customers to get the EBT information that they need. You need to choose the EBT group and click for More Information in the website.
How to do Edtedge Login
To login into the Edtedge Login
Step 1: Visit the Edtedge website, this secure site provides access to services and information applicable to the customers. You have to contact the local administrator or your FIS representative to get the access to the site.
Different types of Edtedge Logins
There are different types of Ebtedge logins:
1. Cardholder login
2. Agency login
3. Merchant login
4. Provider login
5. Partner login
There is another login known as User Admin login.
For logging in into the User Admin login, you need to visit the site. This secure site provides access to services and information applicable to our customers. To obtain access to this site, contact your local administrator or your FIS representative.
For cardholder login, visit the site click on the cardholder login, enter your EBT card number and login. With this you can easily view your current account balance and review your card transactions. You should enter the number that is found on the front of your EBT card in the box below and click Login.
For the agency login,
Step 1: Enter your User ID and password in the boxes below and click Login.
If you are logging in for the first time, you need
a User ID and password. Contact your State Security Administrator for access to the ebtEDGE Agency Portal.
For Merchant login, enter your user ID and password in the boxes below and click Login.
For the first time logging in you need a get an user ID and password and register online.
If you would like to get new service, please fill out one of the agreements to the right, so you do not have any service interruption.
Your Password will expire after 45 days. Your User ID will be deactivated after 90 days of inactivity.
For Provider login, enter your user ID and password in the boxes below and click Login.
For first time logging in, you need to get a User ID and password. You will have to complete your contract or register online to get the user ID and password.
For North Carolina Subsidized Child Care Assistance (SCCA):
Follow the steps:
1. Click here for SCCA Provider Agreement
2. If you have forgotten your password you can click on “Did you forget your password?”
3. This Password will also expire after 45 days and the User ID will expire after 90 days of inactivity of the account.
For partner login, enter the User ID and password in the login boxes that are displayed on the screen and click Login.
For first time logging in you need a User ID and password, so contact FIS State Support for access to the ebtEDGE Partner Portal.
How to check Ebt Balance
You can check your EBT balance by calling the EBT Customer Service number (1-888-356-3281) on the back of your card. After entering your sixteen (16) digit EBT card number, you will hear your current food assistance or cash account balance. Checking your food assistance or cash account balances at an ATM or POS machine.
Follow these steps to view your EBT balance:
1. Click the On-line Services button on the home page or click MyBenefits on the top menu buttons.
2. Sign-in to MyBenefits. If you do not have a MyBenefits account create one now by clicking the Create A MyBenefits Account button.
3. The MyBenefits Overview page will display.
4. Click the View Details button on either CalWORKs, CalFresh (Food Stamps) or General Assistance General Relief / CAAP. The benefit details page will display.
5. Click the Check EBT Balance button at the bottom of the page.
6. Viewing your EBT Transactions
7. Select the “View Transactions” link on the EBT Balance page. The EBT Transactions page will display your Cash Benefit EBT transactions for the past 30 days.
8. Select the Merchant Name to view more information about the transition.
What is Ebt Card balance
There are four different ways to find out your EBT card balance:
1. Whenever you use your EBT card, your receipt will show your balance.
2. For assitance, call the automated EBT Customer Service line: 1-877-328-9677 Call: 1-877-328-9677, you will have to enter your card number.
Also there are many stores which have a machine at the customer service counter where you can swipe your card to check your balance.